User Privacy Statement
ez enRoute collects information about you when you use our mobile application or web interface. We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, send us queries, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, comments or notes, and other information you choose to provide.
This Privacy Statement applies to users anywhere in the world who use our apps to enquire status of pupils or to track the bus on its route to and from the school. If you interact with our application as either a Parent or a Driver, the respective privacy statements apply to your different interactions.
When you use ez enRoute application, we collect your information in these forms:
- Location Information: As a Driver, when you use ez enRoute for students’ pickup or dropoff, we collect precise location data about the trip from the ez enRoute app used by the Driver.
- SOS Message: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Drivers. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive message data, including the date and time of the SOS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SOS message.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, or the type of browser.
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
iOS and Android have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. At the time of installing application on either iOS or Android, required permissions are explicitly stated, where ez enRoute application requires user’s consent prior completing the installation of the application on a user’s device.